Do’s and Don’ts
1. Fear and Greed are at maximum levels while trading intra-day so always have less position when you are new to intra-day trading as otherwise, you will be mostly under tension.
2. Keep your volume constant e.g. if you trade in five lots of Crude Oil futures then trade in five lots only. It should not be that one day you buy five lots and next-day trade in ten lots and the third day you get a loss and stop trading for two days.
3. Do paper trading before you actually starts trading so that when start making paper profits, then shift to actual trading.
4. If International markets have gone up overnight, the markets here in all profitability will open strong, so one should be quite careful when buying commodities as the general psychology of public is to buy when good news is there.
5. Stop Loss is a must while trading intra-day.
6. Always trade in very liquid commodities i.e. which have high volume because as entry and exit can be very fast in such commodities.
7. Never do over-trading
8. Never cancel a stop loss after you have placed it.